- Line and Base maintenance capability – Saab340, AN26;
- NDT inspections (eddy-current, ultrasonic inspection)
- Aircraft weighing
- Battery Services Ni-Cad
- Sheet Metal Structural Repairs
- Corrosion Treatment
- Electrical and Avionic Modifications
- Engine compressor wash
- Component maintenance
- Development, revision and control of a maintenance program.
- AD/SB assessment and control
- Tracking of operating times
- Life Limited parts tracking
- Planning and co-ordination of all scheduled maintenance activities in accordance with the approved maintenance program
- Management of modification and repairs
- Airworthiness reviews
- Subcontracted Engineering tasks (for commercial operators)
- Pre-purchase inspections
Our aircraft and crew are at the forefront of what we do, namely, making sure that the shipments of our clients are delivered in due course. However, our aircraft Maintenance Base and Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization are at the core of everything that goes on behind the scenes. It ensures that our aircraft are timely and properly checked, and, if necessary, repaired enabling us to be where and when our clients need us most.
Having our own fully certified Maintenance Base allows greater flexibility when operating our own fleet and enables us to help other operators with checks and repairs of their aircraft.
Our staff is highly skilled and fully certified in Saab340 and AN26 inspections, repair and maintenance. We perform aircraft maintenance services ranging from Line to Base maintenance activities. We also can ensure Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) and Maintenance Management, Airworthiness review and spare parts support.
SPARE PARTS & LOGISTICS
Our stock contains more than 500 different consumables and basic rotables, which allows offering full provision for routine maintenance checks. Thanks to well-organized forwarding support, RAF-AVIA logistics can deliver spare parts from European suppliers within 48 hours.
International airport “Riga”
T: (+371) 67 668 318
F: (+371) 67 207 970